Welcome, thank you for taking the time to read about us. Below is a brief outline of our company.
As an MTA Assured Dealer - Hopman Motor Group, a locally owned family business has been proudly supplying a large variety of vehicles to Canterbury locals and to the greater New Zealand region. We are experts in out-of-town sales making the entire process hassle free with all paperwork being digitally signed from your mobile or tablet device including finance. We are partnered with the best vehicle transport firms in the business and can have your new vehicle delivered to your door – Even to the Chatham Islands!
Our company ethos is built on Best Price, Best Quality, and Best Service. We are thrilled to recently receive BuyerScores #1 Rated Large Dealership Award out of New Zealand for 2022. You can read all our surveys on the BuyerScore logo at the top of the page.
We are extremely thankful to all our amazing client’s feedback and ratings on all aspects of our business that has allowed us to reach this significant milestone! Our outstanding team should also be commended on their excellence and professionalism they strive towards on every interaction.
With our ever-increasing demand for a large variety of vehicles from light commercials, heavy commercials, vans, people movers, hatchbacks, station wagons, SUV’s, Hybrid and Electric’s we have launched our new branch in Rangiora that will better serve the North Canterbury Region.
With growth and expansion in the business a new brand name has been introduced which is more dynamic and we are now formally trading as Hopman Motor Group as of May 2022 (previously known as Hopmans QEII Quality Cars)
We are excited for the prospects and future of the brand, and we would love to help you with any of your motoring needs. Please phone or call into either one of our Christchurch QEII or Rangiora branches and experience our friendly down to earth no pressure approach.
Being an MTA Member for the past 20 years we comply with the MTA Code of Ethics.
MTA requires that each member:
- Provide customers with high quality and honest service.
- Work with integrity and adhere to MTA rules, bylaws and policies.
- Ensure all business activities comply with relevant environmental laws and regulations.
- Are good employers: complying with employment laws and providing training.
- Ensure all advertising is accurate and not misleading.
- Ensure all business dealings meet industry best practice.
- Always work to positively promote the interests of the MTA brand.
- Maintain accurate and proper financial and legal records and carry out all business transactions in a professional manner.
- Price goods and services fairly and avoid deceptive pricing – adhere to relevant consumer laws.
- Respond to all customer enquiries and seek to resolve any complaints.
- Provide a safe work environment: considering staff wellbeing; managing stress; providing safe facilities, equipment, and protection from hazardous substances; and providing safe work practices and ensuring they are always used and adhered to.
- Proactively uphold MTA Standards and actively engage with requests by MTA to measure and maintain these standards.